axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Rathnayake <writetoam...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Ws and the GoogleSearch.wsdl
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 08:27:17 GMT

Hi Michael,

If you managed to generate the stubs and skeletons for Claculator.wsdl then you should not
be having any problem in generating for any wsdl. I also tried that GoogleSearch.wsdl and
generated the Stubs and skeletons. If you need the output files, I can send those files only
to your email. (because I don't like to fill up mail boxes of all the subscribers of the list)

If you have set all the class paths accurately you just need to do these;

1). Copy the GoogleSearch.wsdl and wsdl2ws.jar file into a folder. (say <WorkingFolder>
)

2). In a command prompt change directory to <WorkingFolder> and execute the following
commands to generate Client Stubs and Server Skeletons.

3). Java -classpath .\wsdl2ws.jar;%classpath% org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws GoogleSearch.wsdl
-o./ServerOut -lc++ -sserver

* This will generate the ServerOut folder in side the <WorkingFolder>

4). Java -classpath .\wsdl2ws.jar;%classpath% org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws GoogleSearch.wsdl
-o./ClientOut -lc++ -sclient

* This will generate the ClientOut folder in side the <WorkingFolder>

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks,

Amila Rathnayake.