axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From kool dude <utaguy_2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: doubt ?
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 18:22:39 GMT
i dont y nobody is replying to my question .........please do reply .......can I use the WSDL
file generated by  AXIS Java2WSDL  as an input for Axis C++ WSDL2WS.........to generate both
the client and server stubs........

kool dude <utaguy_2003@yahoo.co.in> wrote:Respected Sir,

       i'm trying to write a webservice using axis c++ on a windows machine,when i saw the
instructions you have a given how to generate from a WSDL file with the help of WSDL2WS tool.

I dont have an WSDL file for my webservice.So,my question is do i need to write my WSDL file
first and then use the WSDL2WS tool or is there anyother method wherein I can skip writing
tool ?

I'm currrently using Axis Java but the client needs the whole code to be in Axis C++ so i
need to port whole code.

Can I use the WSDL file  generated by  AXIS Java2WSDL ? as an input for WSDL2WS tool in axis
c++ ?

Can anyone of you can guide me in this matter ?

thank you in advance

vicky