axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: latest cvs copy does not compile on linux
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 08:45:54 GMT
Hi All,
    The cvs source has problems in Makefiles

    The file src/soap/Makefile.am has the following content:
noinst_LTLIBRARIES = libwsdd.la
AM_CPPFLAGS = $(CPPFLAGS)
libwsdd_la_SOURCES = WSDDDeployment.cpp \
                WSDDHandler.cpp \
                WSDDService.cpp \
                WSDDTransport.cpp \
                WSDDKeywords.cpp \
                WSDDDocumentXerces.cpp \
                AxisWsddException.cpp

libwsdd_la_LIBADD = $(LDFLAGS)
INCLUDES = -I$(AXISCPP_HOME)/include

    Somebody must have checked in the wsdd Makefile.am in place of soap Makefile.am file it
seems.
    Please correct this.

    You could use the auto build script that I posted earlier to automatically test similar
problems.
Samisa...