axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Call initilize and uninitialize
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 05:42:43 GMT
Of course we re-use Serializer and Deserializer objects. But we get them
initialized. There are pools to hold them.

But MessageData basically contain data corresponding to one request.
Also the is a small object. So we don't mind creating a new one for each
request.

ClientEngine too is a small object.

---
Susantha