axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Possible solution to HTTP chunking problem
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:20:15 GMT

Hi,

Patches using diff.

(See attached file: HttpTransport.diff)(See attached file: channel.diff)

Regards,
Adrian

_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
WebSphere MQ and ESB Development
Tel: +44-(0)-1962-819212
Notes: Adrian Dick/UK/IBM@IBMGB

             Jean-Yves Baudy
             <jy.baudy@free.fr
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             22-04-04 09:29                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Possible solution to HTTP
              "Apache AXIS C           chunking problem
             Developers List"

Hi Adrian,

Can you please send patches using diff.exe -u file1 file2 ?

This will make live easier for persons you want to make quick tests. You
can
find diff.exe here for Windows : http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

Thanks,

Jean-Yves