axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: I think Axis c++ is poor cause no one has idea about this problem
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:19:56 GMT

We have a fix to this but it is not in the code yet. We tested on Windows
and it worked fine but Linux had problems so we are not putting it in until
we fix the linux problems.

John Hawkins,
AspectX architect
Web Services for C++ development

Tel:
Internal:  (7) 24-7131
External: (+44 ) (0) 1962 817131

Mailpoint 188,
IBM UK,
Hursley Park,
Winchester,
UK.
SO21 2JN

             "Susantha Kumara"
             <susantha@opensou
             rce.lk>                                                    To
                                       "'Apache AXIS C Developers List'"
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: I think Axis c++ is poor cause
             Developers List"          no one has idea about this problem

Yes this is the HTTP 1.1 chunking problem.

---
Susantha