axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "cheng liang" <chengliang2...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: I think Axis c++ is poor cause no one has idea about this problem
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:28:02 GMT
hi Susantha,

Thanks for your reply.

I solved this problem by using latest release of Axis C++ (1.1).

But I met another problem.

That is I what to realize a webservice.

Server is using windows xp + Tomcat + Axis.

client is using Apache 1.3.28 + Axis c++ .

I use the WSDL2Ws tools generating client stub code.

I call a method in main() method but could not get the result.

I found the problem lie in
int SoapParserExpat::ParseNext()
{
if (XML_STATUS_ERROR == XML_Parse(m_Parser, m_pCurrentBuffer, nChars,
            false))
}

That is the return value of XML_Parse(...) is XML_STATUS_ERROR.

I use expat1.95.7.

The payload got from server is :

222
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmln
s:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSc
hema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:checkIfHasUserResponse
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/"
xmlns:ns1="http://10.7.0.97:8080/SysPlatform/services/UserClass"

   <ns1:checkIfHasUserReturn
xsi:type="xsd:boolean">false</ns1:checkIfHasUserRet
urn>
  </ns1:checkIfHasUserResponse>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
0

Why expat could not parse this xml file correctly?

And how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Cheng Liang