axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject RE : Code freeze for Axis C++ version 1.1 : WSDL2Ws
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:54:43 GMT
Hi all,

I have committed CUtils.java and TypeMap.java to avoid the problem with
Axis 1.1 java runtime. As customers can generate their WSDL file without
this fix the generated stubs will be wrong.

I work on another project so I will be not so present in the future.
Paul Fremantle and his guys will will follow the efforts I made during
the last weeks to help the Axis C/C++ team.

It was for me a pleasure to work with you. It was also my first
experience with the Open Source community and I think that this model of
work is very good.

Thanks to all for the effort you made in responding to my questions. I
hope that the release 1.1 will be a success.

I still having one question about WSDL2Ws (the last maybe). Why the
following 2 lines are generated in the client stub ?
	bool CallBase::bInitialized;
	CallFunctions CallBase::ms_VFtable;

This code don't compile with Visual C++ 6 Service Pack 3.

Regards,

Jean-Yves