axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From dami...@opensource.lk
Subject problem debugging with apache
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:21:07 GMT
Hi,

Earlier when I was working with redhat8 I could debug Axis C++ with apache.
But now when I work with redhat9 as I start the gdb

gdb httpd
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.3post-0.20021129.18rh)
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...
(gdb) run -X
Starting program: /usr/local/debug_apache2/bin/httpd -X
[New Thread 1075604896 (LWP 25112)]
httpd: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using
127.0.0.1 for ServerName
Couldn't get registers: Operation not permitted.
As you see it stops with the message "Couldn't get registers: Operation
not permitted". (Disregard the message httpd: Could not determine the
server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName)

Does anyone has any idea about this?.

regds
damitha