axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Resolving class name conflicts (for Axis c++ 1.2)
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:44:39 GMT
+1 for namespaces and prefixes for C calls
+1 for seperating API headers from internal headers

I would preffer a flat file structure.
However if folders are to be used the proposed ones are fine.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Susantha Kumara <susantha@opensource.lk> wrote:
Hi Samisa,

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 00:33, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Hi Susantha,
> Please clarify what is meant by point 2 (keeping existing folder
> structure)

I mean folder structure of /include and /src folders
ie :
/c/include/
|-axis
| |-client
| |-server
|-apache
|-expat
and
/c/src/..... everything

> And what is meant by resolving nested #include ?

At the moment there are lot of header files in /c/include/axis ,
/c/include/axis/client and /c/include/axis/server which are not required
to be shipped with binaries. We happened to do this because of
nested/cross including without having a clear distinction(understanding)
between the API header files and internal header files.
So its an immediate requirement that we separate the API header files
and put internal header files into appropriate place in /src/... folder.