axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Susantha Kumara <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Axis C++ 1.2 trasport support
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:38:49 GMT
Hi Samisa,

Why should we decide what parser(s) is(are) used at compile time. Rather
we can let it happen at runtime. The name of the shared object (or DLL)
can be taken from a configuration file.
For exmaple: In your machine you can have
	libAxisSoapParserExpat.so and
	libAxisSoapParserXerces.so
But Axis uses the parser specified in the axiscpp.conf by say line
	AXISSOAPPARSER=libAxisSoapParserXerces

Or we can hard code the name of the parser in Axis and user have to
rename his library to that name say libAxisSoapParser.so

---
Susantha