axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Generating wrapped doc/lit style code by WSDL2Ws tool
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 03:55:37 GMT
Hi Jean-Yves,

I applied patch to BeanParamWriter.java and Type.java but not to
ParameterInfo.java
This is because the problem of name conflicts between types and parameters
will be solved better when we use fully qualified type names.
Ex: For type in
        <schema targetNamespace="http://soapinterop.org/xsd"

	    <complexType name="SOAPStruct">
                <sequence>
                </sequence>
            </complexType>
	  </schema>

The name of the C/C++ type we generate at the moment is "SOAPStruct"
But we have to make the typename to be
http___soapinterop_org_xsd__SOAPStruct.

> For ParameterInfo.java the fix concern this kind  of declaration in the
> schema declaration part :
> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" ref="tns:Input"/>
> The fix avoid to have a type and variable with the same name. I still
> have compilation fail when maxOccurs="unbounded"

Please see the attched WSDL. Does it shows this "unbounded" issue ?.
But I see that there is another issue. That is the return values of the
method are complex type arrays
But the method in the generated code returns only 2 objects not 2 arrays.

> For Type.java the quick & durty allow the declaration of inner type (see
> comments in the diff file).

I applied this patch as is. But I couldnot come across this situation when
running several wsdls.

Thanks,

Susantha.