axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject CLA problem for a existing Apache Axis C++ commiter
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 04:10:04 GMT
hi,

I am a existing Apache commiter at "Apache Axis C++" project, and from
yesterday I am getting the following problems. I have already faxed the CLA
some time ago, and was committing stuff until yesterday. Your help in this
matter is highly appreciated as I am in a urgent need of updating and
committing stuff to the Apache Axic C++ project, for its critical
changes/improvements etc presently.  I will copy the error what I am
receiving from the Win Cvs 1.2 s/w.

cvs update -d (in directory D:\axiscppdev\ws-axis\c\)
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response
`   +----------------------------------------------------+' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `   |                   N O T I
C E                      |' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response
`   |                                                    |' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `   | As of Monday, March 1,
your account was suspended  |' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `   | because there is no record
of a signed CLA on file |' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `   | for
you.                                           |' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response
`   |                                                    |' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response
`   +----------------------------------------------------+' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Dear Roshan Weerasuriya,' from
cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `It has come to our attention
that we do not have a Contributor License' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Agreement (CLA) on file for
you.  Either it was never sent in, it has' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `been misfiled, or it was lost
over time.  The latter is not uncommon' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `due to hard to read faxes.  We
have embarked on a specific effort to' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `put all our books in order.  We
must have a signed CLA on file in' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `order to extend CVS commit
priviledges to you.' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `You can find a blank CLA,
including instructions for where to fax or' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `mail it, here:' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response
`  http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla.pdf' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Please clearly put the
following at the top of the form to make ' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `processing of received CLAs
easier and less error prone:' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `  1343 - roshan' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `If you do not receive an
e-mailed confirmation of receipt within one' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `week of sending in your CLA,
please e-mail secretary@apache.org to' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `follow up.' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Thanks in advance,' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `  The Apache Software
Foundation.' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `--' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response
`http://www.apache.org/foundation/' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Press any key:' from cvs server
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CVSROOT: roshan@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs (ssh authentication)
TCL is *not* available, shell is disabled
cvs update -d (in directory D:\axiscppdev\ws-axis\c\)
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Apparently there is now a CLA
on file for you, but the Infrastructure' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `team has not restored your
account yet.' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Press any key:' from cvs server
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Thanks for your time.

rgds,
Roshan Weerasuriya