axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <>
Subject Re: CVS changes detected without commit messages
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:20:11 GMT
Hi all

I had effectively committed many minor fixes to CVS. Maybe I didn't
always put a commit message. If true I'm very sorry.

Fixes concern all my pending changes to C/C++ document literal WSDL2Ws
tools and runtime. This solve the next issues:

- Aix XLC compilation fixes (runtime/wsdl2ws);
- GCC 2.95 compilation fixes (runtime);
- Some fixes for my private WSDLs;
- I will try to find time this week for re-sending the basic regression
test cases I used;

 >Fixed. added to the axis-cvs allow list.
 >--- Susantha Kumara <> wrote:
 >> Hi All,
 >> I found that there are minor code changes in few files of WSDL2Ws
tool since
 >> last Friday. A commiter has done a required improvement. But I did
not get
 >> the commit messages.
 >> Please check why a commit message was not sent.
 >> The changes were in following files
 >> src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/c/literal/
 >> >src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/cpp/literal/
 >> Lets identify why the commit message was not fired and fix it.
 >> Thanks,
 >> Susantha.

View raw message