axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject RE: CVS runtime updates
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:53:18 GMT
Susantha,

It was for my first implementation of simpleTypes (real types
generated). For the C generation instead of having to force the client
to alloc anything for those types (has a made type pointers). I created
the types in the create method. But when deserializing the Array grow
policy is to double the array. So to free the whole memory a add this
variable to remender the real size. I think that it should stay.

Jean-Yves