axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject CVS runtime updates
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:54:40 GMT
Hi all,

I have update CVS with some of my local fixes.

What new (client side):
- some minor fixes;
- compilation fixes for AIX (xlc) and CYGWIN;
- basic support for HTTP 1.0 (HTTP_1_0 macro).

As in my tests I target an external Web Services server I have many
major changes in the SoapDeSerializer.cpp class.

Most of those changes concern the SOAP response for document/literal
style (return AXIS_SUCCESS instead of AXIS_FAIL):

<MyElement/> : example empty String, Base64Binary, ...

<MyElement xsi:nill="true"/> : All complexType and simpleType (true for
axis java 1.1).

I Have also added a m_RealSize to Axis_Array to keep memory of the real
  memory size of the array.

Included the diff from the current CVS Code. Can you have a look to this
code and say me if I can commit it I should work well with Axis C/C++
servers parts ?

Thank,

Jean-Yves Baudy