axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject Tested Axis C/C++ for document literal WSDL
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:41:16 GMT
Hi all,

Since the beginning of my interest to the C/C++ Axis stack I finally ran
with success with my document literal WSDLs files. With the code posted
on my persona page I ran all my WSDLs successful (generation and client
invocations in C and C++).

As the process for me to becoming a committer is not finalized I'm not
able to merge my local code with the current CVS status. So the archive
includes a working version of C/C++ Axis stack for me the API respect
the current CVS code. Also included in this version the patches against
the current CVS code (031704170742).

I built some regression test cases for Linux (see Readme.txt), which
consists of:
- Generate C/C++ Client code
- Build the client
- Invoke the client
- Compare the result against a reference

Feel free to ask me any questions if needed.

Link : http://jy.baudy.free.fr/axis/tested_doclit_axis.tar.bz2

Regards,

Jean-Yves