axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject RE: Simple Types integration for DOC/LIT in C/C++ Stack
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:58:37 GMT
Hi Susantha,

I think that the code should be:

writer.write("ENUM"+classname.toUpperCase()+"_"+value.getNamespaceURI()+"="+value.getNamespaceURI());

To avoid duplication "ids" in the enum. And what about making all the
const variable static (trouble in C if not static)?

I haven't look in depth in the current CVS code. Have you made progress
on anyType?

I have a local implementation of the Client Axis C/C++ WS stack. It
works fine with C/C++ client and respect your design and with complex
WSDLs. I will post the whole code and my basic regression test cases on
my persona page. Thank for patient and your responses for all of my
question. Thank also for the good job the Axis C/C++ team have made. I
have only one regret is that I'm not a CVS committer (i have stopped to
try to much time lost on it).

Regards,

Jean-Yves