axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject RE: Generating wrapped doc/lit style code by WSDL2Ws tool
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:51:48 GMT
Hi Susantha,

With your approach if we don't add any API to the runtime we need to
consider the generation or not of classes/structures for the simpleTypes.

I think we need this generation to delegate the control to those classes
rather than to the generated classes of the "caller" complexType. An
other good reason for this is that a simpleType can be reused (so no
code duplication).

Look here as an example of such generation (no control by now) :

	http://jy.baudy.free.fr/axis/thing/

WSDL file is :

	http://jy.baudy.free.fr/axis/thing/thing.wsdl

The only problem I have is for arrays. I don't like my implementation so
your help will be appreciated. See :
	http://jy.baudy.free.fr/axis/thing/AThingResponse.cpp

Regards,

Jean-Yves