axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com>
Subject Re: array issues
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:36:55 GMT
I am about to check in changes which allow the source to handle names
with periods in them (apparently this is a convention some perl SOAP
people are using) and also to fix the array header file issue issue.
Additionally it strips the decoration added by the
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.Utils class. Here is a diff of what I
am checking in. Since this is my first check in could you guys look it
over and make sure it is kosher :)

elrod

--
Mark Elrod