axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From susan...@opensource.lk
Subject RE: DOC/LIT : Some new patches
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 06:42:57 GMT
Hi Jean-Yves,

I ran WSDL2Ws tool with your wsdl and found that its strange. This happens
for all basic types except xsd:string. But if you remove minOccurs="0" or
make "1" or have maxOccurs="n" where n>1 it works fine.

I am looking at the problem and it seems something wrong with the Axis
Java libraries (.jars). I will let you know once debugged well.

Thanks,

Susantha.