axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From dami...@opensource.lk
Subject RE: Work items for the next Release
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:08:48 GMT
Hi Lilantha,

I think if we could port Axis c++ to run with tomcat using JNI(I think you
were working on this), then it is easy to add a resource connector.

But since axisc++ has been improved a lot after its first release we feel
that there need a new release immediately. So we need to consider whether
we could add this feature in the short time.
However I vote this feature for release 1.2 which also should come
very soon

regards,
damitha