axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From kanch...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Work items for the Release
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:42:01 GMT
Hi Susantha;

Axis C++ has following bug list which are Unscheduled and unassinged.

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10461

& in detail here

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10461&statusIds=1

Do the Team members suppose to work on bug fixing in this Release or do we
suppose to fix some critical  buges out of these?What is the schedule in
fixing bugs?

Thanks
Kanchana