axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <>
Subject DOC/LIT : Some new patches
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:23:18 GMT

Sory to send you new patches but by now is the only channel I have. Two
files are provided one for the WSDL2Ws generator and one for the Axis
runtime (minor fixes).

WSDL2Ws (some are re-submitted for memo only)
     Fix compilations issues when type is empty.
     Integration of null value (otherwise segmentation fault in Axis
     Change SerializeAsAttribute calls (wrong parameter type instead of
     Fix issue for <.. ref= .../>
     Add one way message.
     Add one way message.
     Fix issue for ref <.. ref= ../>
     Replace reserved C char by '_' ('>' added)

Axis runtime
     Attributes fixes
     Handle <.. xsi:nil=true ../> for complexType

View raw message