axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Generating wrapped doc/lit style code by WSDL2Ws tool
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:46:58 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the integration. Here some more fixes (always C++ doc/lit)

For BeanParamWriter.java it fix compilation issue when a type is empty.
It may make no sense to define empty type but like this the generated
code compile.

For ParameterInfo.java the fix concern this kind  of declaration in the
schema declaration part :
<xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" ref="tns:Input"/>
The fix avoid to have a type and variable with the same name. I still
have compilation fail when maxOccurs="unbounded"

For Type.java the quick & durty allow the declaration of inner type (see
comments in the diff file).

Regards,

Jean-Yves