axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From susan...@opensource.lk
Subject Generating wrapped doc/lit style code by WSDL2Ws tool
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:57:48 GMT
Hi Jean-Yves

I merged the diff. And working on adding ClientStubWriter.java changes.
BTW can we adhere to what
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-whichwsdl/#N101D2
says ?
It says having name="parameters" is a convention.

<message name="myMethodRequest">
    <part name="parameters" element="myMethod"/>
</message>

Anyway we have to check whether the input element name is the same as the
operation name which we dont do at the moment.

Also there can be other checks we have to do before generating wrapped
doc/lit style code. if any check fails and if --nowrapped option provided
we have to generate doc/lit style code.

> I have also other questions :-(
>
> When enumerations will be supported ?

We probably have to prepare a priority list of these features and have a plan

Above article says that having attributes in element's complex type is
wrong in wrapped doc/lit style web services. Can anyone confirm this ?.

Ex:

<complexType name="Person">
  <sequence>
    <element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="Age" type="double"/>
    <element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="ID" type="xsd:float"/>
  </sequence>
  <attribute name="Name" type="string"/>
  <attribute name="Male" type="boolean"/>
</complexType>
<element name="x_Person" type="typens:Person"/>

<message name="echoPerson">
	<part name="x" element="typens:x_Person"/>
</message>

Thanks,

Susantha.