axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: how to send a patch
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:22:01 GMT
"Jaspreet Singh" <Jasingh@quark.co.in> writes:

> i would like to know the process of sending a patch for Axis.

Update your copy to the latest CVS HEAD version, do a diff (using
diff -u) and attach the result to an email and send it here.

> Also, i am working on a standalone app that uses axis for xml-rpc. so the
> socket transport layer is modified along with some other changes. what is
> the chance that it will be accepted?

I'm not sure whether I understand what you've changed; do you actually
support the XML-RPC protocol? If so then committing that here doesn't
make sense - look into committing it into the Apache XML-RPC project.
If you mean that you've improved the "standalone-ness" then please do
submit the patch with an explanation of what you've done ..

Sanjiva.