axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Dörr <m.do...@iq-work.de>
Subject HP UX 11.0
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:30:27 GMT
Hi all!

 >Yes please. Test with the recent code in cvs Axis C++ head, which is
 >intended for the next release and is feature riched. Please subscribe to
 >Axis C++ developer mailing list(http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html) and
 >send mail to axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org. Your
 >contributions as suggestions and patches is greatly appreciated.

I've now AXIS C++ 1.0 (Released: December 29, 2003) working von HPUX 11.
The compilation was diffucult, because you will need some updates and
the xerces makefile was not configured to build with gcc on HPUX. Maybe
someone is interesting on details for documentation...

Now i have some problems in the wsdl2ws tool (i think bugs) to make a
webservice on server site. Im getting from my WSDL file this simple
function (Note: Its important for me to use C not C++ (option: -lc)):

error* GetSimNo(int SubId,MSISDNSIM* gtRpcSimMsisdn);

This all seems to be ok, but if i compile, i will get some errors about
undeclared identifiers: Axis_TypeName_error and SUCESS.

If i call wsdl2ws with -lc++ option, there will be in error.h three more
lines:
#include <axis/common/AxisUserAPI.h>
static const char* Axis_URI_error = "urn:someNamespace";
static const char* Axis_TypeName_error = "error";

I've copied the three lines to the c version, but i have not found the
SUCCESS definition...where is it?

Greeting Mario