axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com>
Subject Re: CVS HEAD wsdl2ws broken
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:14:46 GMT
It is still broken. ParamWriter.java has all kinds of compile errors due to:

import org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.info.AttributeInfo

not being found.

What is the plan for wsdl2ws? It seems like a fast moving target at the
moment. I have lots of bug fixes to the old code that I wanted to get in
but I don't even know if they are necessary at this point? Can someone
give me some guidance?

elrod

--
Mark Elrod