axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com>
Subject Re: Latest WSDL2Ws
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:24:50 GMT
<frustration>
Perhaps my problem is that I am linking against the jar files from the
axis-c-1-0-win32 binary distribution. I think maybe there have been
changes made that the new WSDL2Ws requires. Is there an updated version
available somewhere? I tried to compile it myself but I am tired of
wasting my time futzing with ANT. I just wanna be able to move forward
with the C++ stuff....
</frustration>

elrod

--