axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com>
Subject Potential fix for problem
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 01:47:35 GMT
First, I identified that the REAL problem is that my WSDL has periods in
the names of some of my types. The following change to Type::qname2LSN
solves the issue for me I believe. Anyone see a problem with stripping
"." from the name?

/**
     *  This mrthod define the standread conversion from qname to
language spesific name
     *  @return language specific name
     */
    protected String qname2LSN(){
       String nsuri = this.name.getNamespaceURI();
       if(nsuri == null) return  this.name.getLocalPart();

       if(language.equalsIgnoreCase(WrapperConstants.LANGUAGE_CPP)){
            /* if it is CPP the namespace is neglected fr time been */
         return this.name.getLocalPart().replaceAll("\\.", "");
       }else if (language.equalsIgnoreCase(WrapperConstants.LANGUAGE_C)){
         return this.name.getLocalPart().replaceAll("\\.", "");
       }else
         return
WrapperUtils.firstCharacterToLowercase(WrapperUtils.nsURI2packageName(nsuri))
+"."+ WrapperUtils.capitalizeFirstCaractor(this.name.getLocalPart());
    }

elrod

--
Mark Elrod