axis-axis1-java-user mailing list archives

From Nuria Gomis Berenguer <ngo...@teralco.com>
Subject Question about Wsdd in axis 1.4
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:20:34 GMT
Hi!

I've been doing some researching, and I couldn't find the solution to my
problem, so I decide to post here to see if any one can help me.

I've been provided with and WSDL and I must implement a WS in compliance
with it. I attach this WSDL (WS_SIR8_A.wsdll). This wsd defines a WS, with
one method "envioFicherosAAplicacion" which request contain an
OctetStream[]  (complextype ArrayOf_xsd_base64Binary ).

I've generated the WSDD with: wsdl2java --server-side and I get the file
attached as deplow.wsdd .  It doesn't work so I'm trying to fix it. The
closest I get is WS_SIR8_A.wsdd file attached here, but the wsdl generated
by that wsdd does not fit the original one (generated.wsdl), the array of
documents is not an attachment in this one.

I'm using Axis 1.4. Does any body know what I am missing?

Thx in advance,

Nuria

--

*Núria Gomis Berenguer*
*Departamento de Desarrollo*

Avda. de Cartagena 1 Entlo, · 03195 El Altet - Elche (Alicante) ·
www.teralco.com

*AVISO LEGAL:Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y
puede contener información reservada y/o CONFIDENCIAL. Si Vd. no es el
destinatario original no está autorizado a copiar o distribuir esta
comunicación a ninguna otra persona. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error,
le rogamos nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a
su borrado. **Gracias**.*

*DISCLAIMER:This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may
contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If this message has *