axis-axis1-java-user mailing list archives

From <senthil.se...@wipro.com>
Subject Regarding CLOSE_WAIT issue in Axis 1.x
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:10:10 GMT
Hello Team,

In our project we have Axis1.2 been integrated with Tomcat5 and used for
the past few years.

We face CLOSE_WAIT(as in JIRA AXIS2-2883
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2883> )  issue and from the
release notes of Axis2 1.5.1,  it is inferred that the issue is resolved
in this release.

So, we are thought of migrating from axis1.2 to axis2 1.5.1, only to
solve this CLOSE_WAIT issue in particular.

But I learnt that Axis1 to Axis2 is a major design change and could
involve more complexities.

Is there is any patch/workaround to solve this issue on top Axis1.2
itself?

Please support regarding this.

With Best Regards,

Senthil Kumar Sekar