axis-axis1-java-user mailing list archives

From Sharon H <sharon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Axis 1.4 NTLMv2 support with Jespa
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:16:45 GMT

I am trying to make Axis 1.4  communicate with NTLMv2 authentication webservice,Because internal
Axis implementation uses HttpClient that doesn't support NTLMv2 I amconsidering a commercial
library (called Jespa) .As far as I understand I will have to replace the transport implementation
in:client-config.wsddTo a custom sender class:<transport name="http" pivot="java:com.actimize.util.MyHTTPSender"/>
Are there any other steps I need to consider?
Thank you!