axis-axis1-java-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Ijaz Khan <ijaz.k...@valimo.com>
Subject axis1.2 unwanted stacktrace in response!
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:10:02 GMT
  Hi,
My application running in weblogic 9.2 under linux is suddenly getting
stacktrace in <soapenv:Detail><ns2:stackTrace> tag when there is an
error in processing. It was working other way but now I dont know the
reason of new behavio. I found that there is a parameter to set this in
axis2 but I am not sure how to stop in axis 1.2. And actually, I dont
know how it started appearing without doing anything like that :s Can
anyone please help to get rid of this issue?
Thanks and best regards,
Ijaz