axis-axis1-java-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Ijaz Khan <ijaz.k...@valimo.com>
Subject Issue in connecting to .net server implementing wsdl for a java service!
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:15:17 GMT
Hi,

I have web service built with axis which works perfectly with java and
.net clients. But when I use the same stubs for calling a .net server (a
response for async-server-server mode) for the same service it is
rejected. Apparently soapAction in wsdl name of the operation are not
really liked by .net server.

Can somebody help me in correcting this wsdl? Thanks.

<binding name="IT_NotificationBinding" type="vv:IT_NotificationPortType">
<soap:binding style="rpc"
transport="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"/>
<operation name="IT_Notification">
<soap:operation soapAction="IT_Notification" style="rpc"/>
<input>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
<soap:header message="vv:IT_RoamingHeader" part="IT_RoamingHeaderPart"
use="literal" required="false"/>
</input>
<output>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
<soap:header message="vv:IT_RoamingHeader" part="IT_RoamingHeaderPart"
use="literal" required="false"/>
</output>
</operation>
</binding>