avro-user mailing list archives

From suraj acharya <suraj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avro C# library
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2017 16:12:59 GMT
Hey Matthew,
I am sorry about the link for docs. There is something wrong.
U can look at the 1.8.1 docs here
http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.8.1/api/csharp/index.html

Avro is community supported and run. The code is upto the standards.
If u find some improvements feel free to open up jiras.

I will try and see what is happening with those doc's.

Suraj Acharya

On 31 Aug 2017 8:00 am, "Matthew Stowe" <