avro-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Fine <jeremy.f...@intentmedia.com>
Subject Re: Typo in the docs?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:44:30 GMT
I think they mean that fixed REQUIRES two attributes. I'm pretty sure
'alias' is valid for all types. But you're right, the docs there could use
a bit of cleaning up. But what docs don't?

--

[image: Intent Media] <http://IntentMedia.com>

*Jeremy Fine*
Software Engineer
315 Hudson Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10013
We've been named a Crain's "Best Place to Work" for three years running!
<http://IntentMedia.com/jobs>