avro-user mailing list archives

From Piotr Jaczewski <piotr.jaczew...@rtbhouse.com>
Subject Alternative java serialization/deserialization library
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 22:36:07 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to share information about alternative java library performing
Avro serialization/deserialization which we have developed at our company.
The main idea behind the library is background code generation that allows
to omit avro schema analysis and with help of JIT to achieve better
performance results in most popular cases than standard
implementation. Current implementation has some limitations regarding more
sophisticated features, but we have successfully managed to deploy it on
our production environment.

You can read more at: http://techblog.rtbhouse.com/2017/04/18/fast-avro/

And you can grab the library sources at:
https://github.com/RTBHOUSE/avro-fastserde

I sincerely encourage everyone interested to give it a try. Any feedback
would be appreciated.

regards,
Peter