avro-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: When is v1.8.2 going to be released?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:51:08 GMT
Hi Folks!

The appropriate place to discuss what gets merged and timing of
not-yet-done releases is the dev@avro list. There's even been a brief
discussion already about the tradeoff between trying to squeeze more
things in to the next 1.8.z release vs working on getting a regular
release cadence.

I don't mean to indicate that these discussions aren't important; I'd
love to see them continue on the dev list.

--
busbey