avro-user mailing list archives

From Javier Holguera <javier.holgu...@zopa.com>
Subject When is v1.8.2 going to be released?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:50:23 GMT
Hi,

My company is really looking forward to using some of the bug fixes that will come with this
version. We are even considering compiling and uploading Avro 1.8.2 into our own Artifactory.

Obviously it would be much better if we could just pull from public Maven repos, as usual.

When are you planning to release this version? The Github tags suggest there was an attempt
months ago and a few more two weeks ago.

Is this really imminent or are there chances that it will be paused like it happened in November?

Thanks.

Javier.