avro-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Otto <o...@wikimedia.org>
Subject Re: Contribution: schema driven conversion of 'natural' JSON documents to and from Avro
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:28:21 GMT
Whoa, nice!  This looks awesome.  I recently wrote a blog post
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/01/13/json-hadoop-kafka/> about how
Wikimedia imports JSON and HDFS, and why we don’t use Avro there.  This
might make it easier to do so.  I wonder if it would make JSON Kafka
Connect integration easier.