avro-user mailing list archives

From tl ...@rat.io>
Subject Packaging schema files in executable jar
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 21:12:12 GMT
Hi,

I wrote a little conversion utility [0] based on Avro. Now I want to package all classes,
libraries and the schema files into one executable jar file. I’m using an Ant build script
[1]. The resulting jar does include the schema files as well as the libraries but the program
when executed complains that it can’t find the schema files. Unzipping the jar doesn’t
reveal anything suspicious: the schema files live alongside the libraries and the classes
package in the root directory. Any hint what I might do wrong?

Regards
Thomas

[0] https://github.com/tomlurge/converTor
[1] https://github.com/tomlurge/converTor/blob/master/dist/build.xml