avro-user mailing list archives

From Damiaan van der Kruk <damiaan.van.der.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate java code with getters returning primitives instead of wrapper classes
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 15:10:11 GMT
I've made an Eclipse editor plugin for avro idl called Avroclipse (
https://github.com/dvdkruk/avroclipse). It can be downloaded from the
eclipse marketplace or from github. This plugin allows you to attach
special (code) generators to it, to generate the things you want. I already
made a generator that creates java classes with primitive types that are
avro reflect compatibel.
For this you need to use the avroclipse.generator.java package/feature.

Hopefully this is the functionality you want. Give it a try, I would say
;-)

Regards,
Damiaan