avro-user mailing list archives

From Peter Amstutz <peter.amst...@curoverse.com>
Subject Re: Avro Create Generic Type
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:25:58 GMT
Hi Rushi,

Take a look at Schema Salad, it enables you to write a schema with
inheritance and type templating and then run it through a processor to
get a valid Avro schema, among other features:

https://github.com/common-workflow-language/schema_salad

(since it just converts to valid Avro, you won't get Java generics, though)