avro-user mailing list archives

From Nges Brian <nges.br...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I get the Client of the C API
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 14:43:16 GMT
Hello I am interested in Contributing to the C API, I have gone
through the Guide of and Manual and need to start looking at bugs.
But I can not look at bugs without knowing how to use the API myself.
I which to ask for help if there is any Client for Avro C API ?
secondly if there is any how can I get it up and runing in my Linux mechine?
lastly if there is none , how do I test the functioning of this product?.
will need to sent the information from over this API.
Thanks for your help and support.
cheers