avro-user mailing list archives

From Sam Groth <sgr...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: How do I get the Client of the C API
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:32:22 GMT
Download the avro-tools jar. Then write a schema and use the following command to generate
random data.
java -jar /path/to/avro-tools-1.7.7.jar random --schema-file your-schema.avsc random-output.avro

Then you can write a C client to read that file using the file reader:
https://github.com/apache/avro/blob/trunk/lang/c/src/avro/io.h

Sam