avro-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Different outputformats in avro map reduce job
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 04:34:33 GMT
You can write out the text file by using a direct HDFS file writer.
Your only concern in doing this approach would be the use of proper
target directories, which is documented at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/FAQ#Can_I_write_create.2Fwrite-to_hdfs_files_directly_from_map.2Freduce_tasks.3F.

--
Harsh J