avro-user mailing list archives

From Zijing Guo <alter...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What is the status of Date coding?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 12:58:14 GMT
I also paste this question on stackoverflow, What is the best practice of code Date field
in Apache Avro as of now?
|   |
| What is the best practice of code Date field in Apache A...I have been searching around
and saw the jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-739 for this matter, but I don't
have a better sense of what avro support f... |
|  |
| View on stackoverflow.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |