avro-user mailing list archives

From Ankur Jain <ankur.j...@yash.com>
Subject AVRO MultipleOutput
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 05:59:27 GMT
Hi Team,

My usecase is to create files with different names.
I tried using AVRO mapreduce api for MultipleOutputs using org.apache.avro.mapreduce.AvroMultipleOutputs.
I followed Javadoc mentioned for this class and found below issues...

1.       We cannot assign AvroMultipleOutputs object to MultipleOutputs.

2.       Even if I followed all steps mentioned in Javadoc I am still getting file with name
part-0000

Can someone please guide me on how I can create files with different name using AVRO mapreduce
api?
Any working example will be great help....

I am using HDP 2.2 , avro (1.7.4), JDK 1.7, reading and writing in avro files.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ankur
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers
and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@yash.com
and delete this mail from your records.